|Home||Public Notices||Staff Directory||Contact DAQ||Search|
|Permits >> Application forms & instructions >> Tax Certification|
|Application Forms for Tax Certification|
1. The County Tax Administrator for the County in which the facility is located (PLEASE NOTE: All
2. Two copies to the regional office of the Division of Air Quality (simply applying to the Division of Air
THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION.
If you have any questions regarding this application, please call the local tax office or the NC Division of Air
1. Has been or will be constructed or installed;
2. Complies with or that plans therefore which have been submitted to the DAQ indicate that it will comply
3. Is being effectively operated or will, when completed, be required to operate in accordance with the terms
4. Has or, when completed, will have as its PRIMARY rather than incidental purpose the reduction of air
5. The property is being used exclusively (100%) for the reduction of air pollution.
|To view and print PDF files you must install the Adobe Acrobat reader. It is available, free of charge, from Adobe.|